Serão 3 noites em Cairns. Além de mergulhar, voar de balão e saltar de paraquedas, queremos conhecer seus bares e restaurantes. Segue uma pequena lista com o que há de melhor na cidade, segundo o Wikitravel.
- Villa Romana Trattoria, Aplin Street (cnr The Esplanade). Italian meals with some good seafood.
- Hide’s Coffee Cafe, Shop 7, 87 Lake Street. Good place for breakfast or lunch.
- Sushi Express, Shop 28 Orchid Plaza, 79 Abbott Street. Popular but not wildly busy.
- Perrotta’s At The Gallery, 38 Abbott Street. Try the French toast with roast pear for breakfast.
- Donnini’s Ciao Italia, at the Pier Marketplace, features indoor and outdoor dining with an ocean backdrop.
- Rattle ‘N Hum, 67 The Esplanade. Bar and grill in the midst of one of the busiest parts of The Esplanade.
- Blue Sky Brewery Bar & Restaurant, 34-42 Lake Street. Its bar, restaurant attract both locals and visitors. It has a wide selection of beers brewed onsite all handcrafted beers are unpasteurized and brewed naturally, giving a flavor .
- Rhino Bar Cairns, corner of Lake & Spence Street.
- The Woolshed Chargrill & Saloon Bar, 24 Shields Street.